The online media «Scientific notes of IME RAE» is registered in The Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications – the Certificate of registration ЭЛ № ФС77-64227 of 25 December 2015. The edition is included into The Russian Index of Scientific Citing. It is published 4 times a year. The online media «Scientific notes of IME RAE» is the successor of the periodic printing edition «Scientific notes of IIE RAE» founded in 1997. In the edition the materials are devoted to basic and applied researches on problems of education management.
The International standard serial number – ISSN 2311-2174.
The periodic printing edition «Man and education» has been published since 2005. The edition is registered in The Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications – the Certificate of registration ПИ № ФС77-64806 of 02.02.2016 (the initial certificate ПИ № ФС77-49971 оf 29.05.2012).
The scientific journal is included into «The list of the reviewed scientific publications in which the main scientific results of thesis for a degree of the Candidate of Science, for a degree of the Doctor of Science have to be published», is approved by The Highest Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The journal is included into the European index of periodicals on Humanitarian and Social sciences of ERIH Plus.
The edition is included in the Russian index of scientific citing.
The journal is published 4 times a year.
The event has been held since 2008, but it has acquired a new status- an International forum «Lifelong adult learning – a characteristic feature of modern society» since 2016.
The main theme of the forum is self-education as a preferred form of adult education.
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Finland
Subjects to be discussed at the forum:
The forum has been held since 2017 by the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution «Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education».
The purpose of the forum is to form a new platform for communication between the representatives of cultural and educational communities of the CIS Member States for the preservation and promotion of moral, cultural traditions and achievements of representatives of different age groups of the CIS.
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Finland
Cultural and educational Forum of different age groups of the CIS member States
«Dialogue of Denerations»
The main areas for cooperation of the CIS member States within the forum:
The forum has been held since 2017 by the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution «Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education
The purpose of the forum is to form a new platform for communication of various representatives of the education systems of the CIS States for the preservation and promotion of moral, cultural traditions and achievements of pupils and young people of State Members of the CIS.
Participating countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan
Objectives of the forum:
Cultural and educational forum for children with special educational needs and adults of CIS Member States «CIS is our big family»
The scientific conference is a platform for discussing current trends in the development of education in Russia and, additionally, in the member countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Within the framework of the scientific conference, it is planned to discuss, in particular, the processes of informatization of education in the regions of Russia and abroad. The Organizing Committee also invites to discuss the use of information and communication technologies not only in the learning process at all stages of the educational process, but also in the management of educational institutions. In addition, within the framework of the conference, participants will have a chance to focus on modern technologies and new approaches to management in the field of general, vocational, and additional education in Russia and abroad, particularly in the CIS countries, building on similarities in educational systems.
Proceedings will be published as a results of the conference.
Indexing: Web of Science (CPCI), ProQuest, etc.
Sections of the International Scientific and Practical Conference:
1. Yakushkina M. S. Criteria and Performance Indicators of Educational Activities of Social Centres / T. D. Shaposhnikova, M. S. Yakushkina // Pedagogy. 2017. No. 4. pp. 67-73.
2. Marina R. Ilakavichus, Marina S. Yakushkina. The Educational Services for the Adult Education Development in the CIS // EEIA 2017 — International Conference «Education Environment for the Information Age»
3. Marina R. Ilakavichus, Marina V.Voronina, Marina S. Yakushkina Social Centers Cultural and Educational Practices as CIS Countries Cooperation Development Factor // EEIA 2017 — International Conference «Education Environment for the Information Age»
4. Yakushkina M.; Ilakavichus M.; Shaposhnikova T., Myasnikov V. Rutas de la Red de Educación no Formal Para Diferentesedadesencomunidades de Países de la CEI: (Enfoques Multipolar e Interdisciplinario)//.Revistaespacios.-Vol. 39 (05). 2018.pp. 33-36.
2. II International Scientific Conference «Modern Problems of Teachers’ Training: Scientific and Technological Innovations in Education, 2012, Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University. Report (publication): «Effective Models of Development of Educational Space of the CIS Countries».
3. International Scientific Conference «Educational Dimension of Intercultural Dialogue», 2013, Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe
Presented paper: «Interaction of Educational and Cultural Institutions: a Dialogue in the Educational Space»
4. International Scientific Conference «Pedagogical Education in the CIS Member States: Modern Problems, Concepts, Theories and Practice» 2014, IPA of Member Nations of the CIS — ITTAE RAE, Saint-Petersburg. Vice-chairman of the Organizing Committee. Presented paper:: «On the Model Law-making of the Base Organization for Adult Education and Public Education»»
5. International Symposium «Social Pedagogy in Modern Social Practices», 2015, Nizhny Novgorod State University, Arzamas
Presented paper: «Volunteering in the Chain » Pedagogical University- Post-Graduate Studies — Research Institute»
6. International Scientific Conference «Content and Technologies of Additional Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Implementation of the Competence Approach», 2016, Academy of Postgraduate Education of Belarus, Minsk
Presented paper: «Effective Practices of Education and Educational Activities of Different Age Groups».
7. EEIA 2017 — International Conference «Education Environment for the Information Age», 2017, ISED RAE, Moscow–London
Report (publication): Social Centers Cultural And Educational Practices As CIS Countries Cooperation Development Factor
15th (Anniversary) International Conference «Lifelong Learning: Continuing Education for Sustainable Development», 2017, Intergovernmental Organization of the United Nations for Education and Culture (UNESCO), national Academy of Education of Kazakhstan named after Y. Altynsarin in Astana. Presented paper: «Enlightenment as a Means of Human Resource Development of the CIS Member States».
8. III International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the heritage of N. K. Roerich «Preserving the Priorities of Education and Culture-the Basis of Humanity», 2018, Institute of Art of the Saratov National Research State University named after N. D. Chernyshevsky, Saratov.
Co-Chairman of the Program Committee.
Presented paper: Enlightenment as a Development Factor of the Educational Space of the CIS.
2. Cultural and Educational Forum Dialogue of Generations, 2017, IEM RAE, the Russian Federation, Zelenogorsk
3. Cultural and Educational Forum for Children with Special Needs and Adults «CIS is our Big Family» (2017-2018), IEM RAE, Kazakhstan Ministry of Education and Science, CIS Executive Committee, Peterhof-Almaty
4. Model Law for the CIS Member States: «On the Development of Teacher Professional Education» (2015), «On Inclusive Education» (2016), «On Adult Education» (2017), «On the Educational Activities» (2017), «On Pre-school Education» (2018), «Harmonized Dictionary of Educational Terminology» (2018).
2. The topic of research supervision: «Theoretical Foundations of Network Educational Routes of Non-formal Education for Different Age Groups» (2013-2015)
3. The topic of research supervision : «The Development of National-Regional Educational Spaces in the Conditions of Interstate Educational Policy Formation of the CIS Member States» (2016-2018)
1. Avilés-Espinosa Rodrigo, Bardella Paolo, Cataluna M A, Ding Yaogen, Kapsalis Andrew, Krakowski Michel, Loza-Alvarez Pablo, Mesaritakis Charis, Montrosset Ivo, Nikitichev D I, Rossetti Mattia, Ruiz Mike, Simos Hercules, Syvridis Dimitris, Tran Michael, Xu Tianhong, Krestnikov Igor’ Leonidovich , Livshic Daniil Aleksandrovich, Rafailov Edik Urihaevich, Robert Irena Venyaminovna . High Peak-Power Picosecond Pulse Generation at 1.26 μm using a Quantum-dot-based Externalcavity Mode-locked Laser and Tapered Optical Amplifier OPTICS EXPRESS, 2012, № 13, V. 20, pp. 4308-14320
2. Alhazime A, Bardella Paolo, Cataluna M A, Ding Yaogen, Kapsalis Andrew, Krakowski Michel, Mesaritakis Charis, Montrosset Ivo, Nikitichev D I, Rossetti Mattia, Ruiz Mike, Simos Hercules, Syvridis Dimitris, Tran Michael, Xu Tianhong, Krestnikov Igor’ Leonidovich , Livshic Daniil Aleksandrovich, Rafailov Edik Urihaevich, Robert Irena Venyaminovna. Tunable Master-Oscillator Power-Amplifier based on Chirped Quantum-dot Structures // IEEE PHOTONICS TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, 2012, № 20, V. 24, pp. 1841-1844
3. Drzewietzki Lukas, Elsaeßer W, Krakowski Michel, Montrosset Ivo, Nikitichev D I, Rossetti Mattia, Ruiz Mike, Tran Michael, Xu Tianhong, Krestnikov Igor’ Leonidovich , Livshic Daniil Aleksandrovich, Rafailov Edik Urihaevich, Robert Irena Venyaminovna. High Peak Power and Sub-picosecond Fourier-Limited Pulse Generation from Passively Mode-locked Monolithic Two-section Gain-guided Tapered InGaAs Quantum-dot Lasers // LASER PHYSICS, 2012, № 4, V. 22, pp. 715-724.
4. Robert I.V., Mukhametzyanov I.Sh., Arinushkina A.A., Kastornova V.A., Martirosyan L.P. Forecast of the Development of Education Informatization // Revista Espacios. — Vol. 38 (Nº 40) — Año 2017. — Pág. 32
5. Robert I.V., Pavlov A.A., Burmistrov , A., Robert I.I., Test Code Correction Of Errors In The Information Storage Devices Of Measurement Systems MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES. Springer New York Consultants Bureau. ISSN: 0543-1972. eISSN: 1573-8906
6. Robert I.V., Martirosyan L.P, Kastornova V.A., Gerova N., Mukhamctzyanov I.Sh., Dimоva A.L. Implementation of the Internet for Educational Purposes // Smart Education and e-Learning. / Editors: V. L. Uskov, R. J. Howlett, L. C. Jain. Springer. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. 2016. Volume 59. рр.573-585
7. Robert I.V., Mukhamctzyanov I.Sh., Kastornova V.А. Information and Educational Space (monograph). М.: FSBSI «IEM RAE», 2017. 92 p.
8. Robert I. V. Theory and Methods of Informatization of Education (Psychological, Pedagogical and Technological aspects) (monograph) M.: BINOM, 2014. 354 p.
9. Robert I.V. «Psychological and Pedagogical Basis for E-learning Development». A chapter in the monograph: «E-learning and Distance Learning Technologies. Theory and practice». Research publication. Part 1 / Scientific editor — J. A. Vagramenko, M. P. Karpenko. M.: SGU Publishing, 2017 pp. 393-419
10. Robert I. V. «Expertise and Certification of Educational Products Based on the Information and Communication Technologies». A chapter in the monograph: «E-learning and Distance Learning Technologies. Theory and practice». Research publication. Part 1 / Scientific editor — J. A. Vagramenko, M. P. Karpenko. M.: SGU Publishing, 2017. pp. 136-160
Presented paper: Implementation of the Internet for Educational Purposes.
Within the project 8 seminars were held during the annual international exhibition BEET in London.
The development of informatization of education in the context of information security of a person».(№ 2.9384.2017/БЧ)
Organizational and methodological support of activities on the placement of children left without parental care.
The total number of students on the training programme for specialists of foster-parenting schools and support services of foster families «Organizational and methodological support of family care for children and families’ support (teenagers, siblings, children with dissabilities )» was 1028 years old from 59 regions of the Russian Federation.
Expert support of approbation of models of interaction of Executive bodies of members of the Russian Federation, local governments, educational organizations, the organizations of culture and sports during the creation, functioning and development of a United Federal Interdepartmental System of students’ enrolment on the general educational programmes and additional education programmes for formation of the new technological environment of the general education.
Expert and analytical support for the introduction of a Unified Federal Interdepartmental System of students’ enrolment on the general educational programmes and additional educational programmes in the regions of the Russian Federation for the new technologies’ testing and the content of training and education
The design and testing of training programmes for managers of educational organizations that implement adapted educational programmes aimed at improving their professional competence on organizational and legal issues.
During 2016-2017, 1391 students from 56 constituent entities of the Russian Federation have completed the professional training program «Issues related to the implementation of the legislation of the Russian Federation on education, taking into account the peculiarities of education for children with disabilities».
1. Beshenkov S.A., Trubina I.I. Information and Cognitive Technologies.-Modern Educational Trend. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS) 2017. pp. 168-172.
2. Beshenkov S.A., Mindzaeva E.V., Beshenkova E.V., Shutikova M.I., Trubina I.I. Information Education in Russia. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. 2016. V. 59. pp. 563-571.
3. Shikhnabieva T.S, Beshenkov S.A. Intelligent System of Training and Control of Knowledge, based on Adaptive Semantic Models. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. 2016. V. 59. pp. 595-603.
4. Beshenkov S.A., Mindzaeva E.V., Shutikova M.I. Information Security in the Context of Digital Society Challenges. Chelovek i obrazovanie. 2018. V. 55. pp. 55-61
5. Beshenkov S.A., Shutikova M.I., Mindzaeva E.V. Information and Cognitive Technologies- Modern Educational Trend. Computer Science and Education. Man and Education. 2017. № 7 (286). pp. 26-28.
6. Beshenkov S.A., Shutikova M.I., Mindzaeva E.V. Development of Engineering and Information Culture within the Framework of the Updated Content of «Technology» Subject. Scientific notes of IME RAE. 2016. V. 1. № 2 (58). pp. 32-37.
7. Beshenkov S.A., Shutikova M.I., Mindzaeva E.V., A.H.Dzamyhov. Computer Science in the Digital Society: Information — Knowledge – Technology. Karachayevsk: KCSU Publishing 2017. 132 p.
1. Technology. 5th grade: schoolbook / S. А. Beshenkov, E.V. Mindzaeva [and others]; edited by S. А. Beshenkov . М. : BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2017.
2. Technology. 6th grade: schoolbook / S. А. Beshenkov, E.V. Mindzaeva [and others]; edited by S. А. Beshenkov . М. : BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2017.
3. Technology. 7th grade: schoolbook / S. А. Beshenkov, E.V. Mindzaeva [and others]; edited by S. А. Beshenkov . М. : BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2017.
4. Technology. 8th grade: schoolbook / S. А. Beshenkov, E.V. Mindzaeva [and others]; edited by S. А. Beshenkov . М. : BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2017.
5. Computer science. Systematic study: a schoolbook for 10th grade. BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy , 2000.
6. Computer science. Systematic study: a schoolbook for 11th grade. BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy , 2000.
Presented paper: Information Education In Russia
1. Voroshilova, E. L., Bazhanova, E. V., Deniskina V. Z., Ignatova I. A., Koshechkina, T. V., Maller A. R., Morozov S. A., Morozova S. S., Rechitskaya E. G., Solov’eva I. L., Z. Yakhnin E. Work Organization on social adaptation of children with disabilities/ Training Manual. – M.: FGAOU APK PPRO, 2017.
2. Voroshilova E. L. To the Question of Implementation of Career Aspirations of Young People with Disabilities/ / Defectology, 2016, 1
3. World Experience in Solving Problems of Professional Self-Realization of Persons with Disabilities// Defectology. — 2017. — No. 4. – pp. 30 -36.
4. Korobeynikov I. A., Voroshilova E. L., Professional Self-Realization of Young People with Disabilities: Issues and Challenges// Defectology. — 2017. — No. 6
2. All-Russian seminar «Social Tutors’ Training to Support People with Disabilities and their Involvement in Social Practice» (2015-2017, Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, Russia)
3. All-Russian workshop «Future of Russia» (2014-2017, the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, Russia)
4. Project «The Development of a Chain of Resource Centers for the Deaf and Blind People, and International Training of Specialists» (from 2017 till present, Deafblind Support Foundation «Connection»)
5. Participated in the development of methodological recommendations for General education institutions on the «Lessons of Kindness» on the understanding of disability and the formation of tolerant attitudes, training manual on the work organization on social adaptation of children with disabilities for educational organizations.
1. Sobkin V.S., Lykova T.A. Personal Characteristics and Reactions to Frustration (Based on the Results of the Study of Student-Actors) // Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy. 2018. Vol. 26, no. 1, рр. 7-28.
2. Sobkin V.S., Andreeva A.I, Rzaeva F.R. Scientific Researcher in the Field of Education: Value and Motivational Features of Professional Activity // Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 2018, no. 3, pp. 88-99.
3. Sobkin V.S., Klimova T.A. A commentary on L.S. Vygotsky’s unknown Article // Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 2017. №5. pp. 125-138
4. Sobkin V.S., Veraksa A.N., Bukhalenkova D.A., Fedotova A.V., Khalutina U.A., Yakupova V.A. Role of Social Demographic Factors and Parental Position in the Development of Preschool Child. //Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie [Psychological Science and Education], 2017. Vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 5-16.
5. Sobkin V.S. , Adamchuk D.V. , Kalashnikova E.A.,Kolomiets Yu.O., Lykova T.A. Parents’ Satisfaction of School Education // Pedagogika [Pedagogy], 2017. №7. pp. 36–50.
6. Sobkin V.S. A Modern Teenager in Social Networks. // Pedagogika [Pedagogy], 2016. №8. pp.61-72
7. Sobkin V.S., Lykova T.A., Kolomiets Y.O. Dynamics of Drama Students’ Personality Features at Theatre College// Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 2016. №233 pp. 42-45
8. Sobkin V.S., Kalashnikova E.A. Dynamics of Motivational–targeted Transformation of Educational Activity of Students of Basic School]. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 2015, no. 3, pp. 3-15.
9. Sobkin V.S., Skobeltsina K.N., Oudenhoven N. The Interaction between Parents with their Preschool Children during Leisure Time: Key Features / Vygotsky’s theory in early childhood education and research. Russian and Western Values. Edited by N.Veraksa and S.Sheridan. Oxon, New York: Routledge, 2018 pp.113-128
10. Sobkin V.S., Skobeltsina K.N. Shared Activities of Parents with their Preschool Children during Family Pastime // Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 2015. Volume 8, Issue 2. P. 52-60.
11. Sobkin V.S., Adamchuk D.V. The Attitudes of Russian Teenagers toward Sexual Aggression // Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 2015. № 8(3). Рр. 61-69.
12. Sobkin V.S., Lykova T.A. Sociometric Status of Theatre College Students and its Relation to their Personal Characteristics and Educational Activities // Psychology in Russia: State of the Art. 2015 Volume 8, Issue 4 р.130-141
13. V.S. Sobkin & D.V. Adamchuk (2015) On Teacher Professional Development: Improving Professional Qualifications and Membership in Professional Teacher Communities, Russian Education & Society, 57:11, pp. 991-1017
14. Sobkin V.S., Ivanova A.I., Skobel’tsina K.N. The Attitudes of Preschoolers’ Parents Toward School Education // Russian Education & Society. 2013. Volume 55, Number 7. pp. 79–89.
1. XII International Conference on Alternative Education «Pedagogics of Art and Art of Pedagogics», Finland, Helsinki. June, 16th -19th 2016.
Presented plenary papers:
«The Psychology of Art, Problems and Prospects»; «Comments on L.S. Vygotsky’s Theatrical Reviews»; «Unknown Vygotsky: On the Experience of Literary Translation from Hebrew».
2. Brazilian-Russian Symposium «Heather-3»: «Cultural and Historical Theory: History and Relevance», Niteroi, Brazil, June 27th -29th, 2016.
«L. S. Vygotsky’s Theater Reviews as the Beginning of Cultural and Historical Concept».
3. International Scientific Conference » Man in a World of Uncertainty. Methodology of Cultural and Historical Knowledge», October 13, 2016, Paris, France and Russian Centre of Science and Culture.
«Problems of Psychology of Art in the Works of Vygotsky».
4. International Scientific Conference «Man in a World of Uncertainty. Methodology of Cultural and Historical Knowledge», November 1-3, 2016, Helsinki, Finland.
«Lev Vygotsky between Two Revolutions: on the Problem of the National Self-determination of the Scientist».
5. International Scientific Conference «Man in a World of Uncertainty. Methodology of Cultural and Historical Knowledge», November 5-6, 2016, Zurich, Switzerland.
«The Literary Interests of the Students (on materials of sociological research».
6. 27th ICCP World Play Conference «Researching Play – Challenges and Opportunities». Lithuania, Vilnius, June 15th-17th, 2017.
«Parents` Opinion about their Child`s Play» (jointly with J.A. Khalutina).
2. The project «Teenager in the former Soviet Union Space», 2010, Riga Teacher Training and Education Management Academy, Latvia. A survey of 2, 923 students from Moscow and Riga was conducted. A collection of articles «Musdienu skoleni Riga Maskava un» (2011) was published.
the peculiarities of the attitude of primary and high school students to additional education;
educational and professional plans of schoolchildren from parents and adolescents’ view; the characteristics of teenager’s behavior in social networks; attitudes to the education of students with special needs;
socio-psychological well-being of a teenager during the creative professions development at the secondary vocational education stage.
1. Arinushkina A. A. Attracting Graduates to the Development of Educational Institutions on the Basis of the Realization of the Potential of Digital Technologies. //Management of Education: theory and practice. URL: http://iuorao.ru//wp-content/uploads/ 2017/02/Arinuchkina.pdf
2. Robert I. V., Mukhametzyanov, I. S., Arinushkina, A. A., Kastornova, V. A., & Martirosyan, L. P. (2017). ForecastoftheDevelopment of Education Informatization. Revista ESPACIOS, 38(40). (SCOPUS)
3. Neustroev S. S., Arinushkina A. A., Bakhtin M. B., Dovbysh S. E., Molchanova V. S., & Shikhnabieva T. S. (2018). Legal Regulation of Health Restrictions and Law Enforcement Practices in the Organization of Training. Journal of History Culture and Art Research, 7(2), 58-71. (Web of science)
Papers are published in the following open-access journal:
SHS Web of Conferences.
ISSN of the issue: 2261-2424.
Contract with Publishing «EDPSciences» for conference publications.
№ QUO-01225-D4T6G7 dated May 2nd , 2018.
Chief editor of the section «Modern education» (Dr. Anna A. Arinushkina)
ISSN of the issue: 2261-2424. Chief editor of the issue (Dr. Anna A. Arinushkina)
Arinushkina, A. (2018). Proceedings of the International Seminar on the Development of Education in Russia. SHS Web of Conferences, 57 (forthcoming). 2018 EDP science
(Intellectualization of information systems and technological processes in education)
1. Test Code Correction of Errors in the Information Storage Devices of Measurement Systems// Springer Science+Business Media New York.2016. (Pavlov A.A., Burmistrov A.A., Tsarkov A.N., Korsunskii D.A., Sorokin D.E., Neustroev, S.S., Robert, I.V.). ISSN: 05431972
2. Legal Regulation of Health Restrictions and Current Law Enforcement Practices in the Organization of Training//Journal of History Culture and Art Research (ISSN: 2147-0626). Karabuk University. Vol. 7, No. 2, June 2018. (Neustroev, S., Arinushkina, A., Bakhtin, M., Dovbysh, S., Molchanova, V., &Shikhnabieva, T.). DOI: 10.7596/taksad.v7i2.1531.
3. Innovative trends in the development of e-learning // Scientific journal VAK «Man and Education». 2015. IEM RAE. No. 3 (44). pp.9-15. (together with Simonov A.V.).
2. International Scientific and Practical Conference «Pedagogy Journal» («Soviet Pedagogy»): 80 Years of Service to the National Education. Russian Academy of Education. Moscow, Russia. October 26, 2017.
3. 2nd International Forum «Continuing Adult Education is a Characteristic Feature of the Modern Society». St. Petersburg, Russia. October 24-25, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia. October 26-27, 2017.
· Development and expert evaluation of the learning materials for the learning courses, seminars, and webinars.
· Visit to one of the training center abroad to learn about its working procedures.
· Setup of a distance learning laboratory.
· Organization and implementation of 4 learning courses.
· Organization and implementation of 4 on-site seminars.
· Organization and implementation of 4 webinars.
· Seminars for the trainers of the RTC.
· Supporting the RTC`s website and adding new educational content.
· Information support and promotion of the RTC (in cooperation with CICED).
· Running events to develop RTC`s contacts and establish partner relations ‑ presentations at the conferences and seminars.
Оставьте свои контакты